Exterior waterproofing is one of the best ways to create a barrier between your home and the water outside. Every home has its problems…don’t let water damage become on of them. Whether your house is currently being constructed or it is 100 plus years old, it is never the wrong time to waterproof it.
At Chester County Siding Services our staff has over 3 decades of experience in the industry ensuring the best quality service in the area. A lot goes into waterproofing the exterior of your home, so you wan to make sure it is done properly the first time.
6 Most Common Types Of Waterproofing
1. Plastic Sheets And Panels
2. Silicate-Based Concrete Sealers
3. Exterior Bituminous Coatings
4. Waterproofing Paint
5. Interior Sub Slab Drainage
6. Concrete Waterproofing Coatings